- o a mother with little kids,
- o a top dog in the corporate world,
- o a freelancer, an artist, a musician,
- o a cook, a plumber, a grandmother
- o a teacher, a doctor, a garbage remover.
And I have to admit it refueled my Soul ;-) and as you would guess, this project did lead me to a pair of soles for this season! (now, only if the sun will come out….)
The pictures of the Soles (above) are those of ‘everyday people -everyday women’ – women who had no prior information that I would snap a picture of their soles. These pictures aren’t meant to be pretty or interesting as a photograph but rather to just capture what met my eyes. The story each sole told me would take me hours to tell you. So I would rather save that for a face to face meeting ….(besides, I am always looking for reasons to meet you, ain’t I?)